I believe that every woman is already equipped with everything she needs in order for her to be courageous and strong.
I specifically chose the word “Arise” instead of “Rise”, because “Arise” describes something that is “coming into being”.
The goal of the #CourageousWomenArise events is to empower, inspire & encourage women to be strong no matter what they face.
After working with almost 300 women over the past 5 years, I can confidently say that one of the things that women truly need more of is courage.
Laetitia Dee is the host of the #CWA event and she will invite speakers every year that can add value and that can relate to the brand. Every time that a woman attends the #CWA event she should walk away encouraged and inspired.
The next CWA event will take place 17 August 2019 in Pretoria at Atterbury Theatre
- Sunet Vermaak, from StyleSchool SA & StyleGuru on GlamGuru Kyknet
- Amorie Pearson, from Amorie Arts Photography
Speakers that will also be singing on the day:
- Laetitia Dee, Life Coach, Founder of the CWA & Editor of the “NuweJy Seksie in Finesse Tydskrif”.
- Lindi Delport, Singer in the music group “Anders”
Date: 17 August 2019
Venue: Atterbury Theatre, Lynnwood, Pretoria
Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org OR iTickets.co.za
I have co-written the Book “Maak dit Gebeur”, together with 40 other professionals in South Africa
The book has been published by Finesse Magazine.
This book is filled with amazing advice and will equip you in making decisions and making things happen in your life.
(THE BOOK IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN AFRIKAANS)
I will be selling this book ON THE DAY of the event for R149.00, but if you purchase the book WITH you ticket, you will only pay R120.00
We will also be running the CWA Makeover again and one lucky lady will win a makeover.
The winner of the CWA Makeover will be announced on the day of the event (17 August 2019) and she will be expected to attend the event to claim her prize.
- 3 month Training sessions at BodyGuru Montana or Online if you do not live in Pretoria.
- Consultation & Assistance from Dietitian Elzette – Metabolica Med
- Image Consulting from the Styleschool SA Sunet Vermaak
- Life Coaching sessions with Laetitia Dee
- An AFTER Photoshoot with Amorie Arts
- Makeup Products from Ever Beauty SA worth R1700
- Treatments at Mystique Aesthetic Spa
- Supplements from Specialized Performance Nutrition SA (SPN)
- Free ticket to the HelloYou Makeup Workshop presented by Hello Woman Makeup Artistry
- Free Makeup on the day of the After Shoot by Hello Woman Makeup Artistry
Download the CWA Makeover Project Application form below.
“Courage is not the absence of fear. It is acting in spite of it” M. Twain